Room to live your best life.
Every time you walk into your apartment at Avalina, one thing will be clear: you have more room than people living in many other senior living apartment communities in the Sunrise FL area. The 167 assisted living apartments at Avalina are not only priced lower than most competing apartments but they surround you with more square feet too. More space to stretch out, to decorate, to entertain and, ultimately, to feel completely at home.
Whether your new assisted living home is a studio, a one-bedroom or deluxe one-bedroom apartment (some with a balcony), you’ll be delighted with the tasteful features and modern amenities, including granite countertops and European cabinetry in your nicely equipped kitchenette. You’ll love the light that pours in through your large windows with coverings. And you’ll love the control you get from your private thermostat.
We also offer a co-housing living option where you’ll pay a lower rate when you share your spacious senior living apartment with someone — either of your choosing or someone we match you with.
What makes an Avalina senior apartment special:
- Spacious floor plans ranging up to 900 square feet
- Kitchenette with stainless-steel sink, refrigerator and microwave
- European-style cabinetry
- Granite kitchen countertop
- European-style bathroom fixtures
- Individually controlled temperatures in each apartment
- Expansive windows with coverings
- Full backup generator power for peace of mind during power outages
- Wireless high-speed internet
- Cable TV featuring SeniorTV
- Electronic (keyless) door entry
- Balconies available in select apartments
Memory Care Apartments
The safe and secure Valeo™ memory care neighborhood includes 27 apartments, with the option of choosing a private or semi-private studio, one-bedroom or deluxe one-bedroom.
Whichever floor plan you choose, it will be connected to a generator with 100% backup power. No other senior living community in the Sunrise FL area offers that feature. And your monthly fee includes utilities and maintenance plus private thermostats and emergency response systems.